Sometimes the smart move is to hire an extra pair of hands.
Network9’s field service gives valuable time back to your in-house I.T. team. From multi-site locations to complex rollouts, our team of technicians are experienced in installing, testing, deploying, and repairing a variety of applications and technologies. We travel to single sites or multiple locations to provide top notch field support. Always putting safety first, Network9 technicians are OSHA-10 and scissor lift certified.
What We Offer:
- Single-site or Multi-site National Rollout
- Deploy, Rack and Stack, and Cutover Support
- Wireless Access Point (WAP) Deployment
- VOIP, Phones, Paging
- Security and IP Cameras
- Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) – Cellular Boosting Solutions (Multi-carrier)
- Technology Refresh or Upgrade
- Cabling and Connectivity
- CAT6A, 6, 5E, Riser and Backbone Cabling
- OM5, 4, 3, Laser Optimized Multi Mode Fiber Optics, OS2, OS1 Single Mode Fiber Optics
- Move, Add, Change, Delete (MACD) Cabling
- Troubleshooting Communications and Low Voltage Wiring
- As-Builts, Documentation, and Testing
Give us a call or fill out a form to request more information on how Network9’s Smart Hands Field Services can support and leverage your in-house I.T. expertise.